How To Add a Command Block Title in Minecraft PE. This works for Minecraft Pocket Edition version 1.0.7+ :)
1. In chat do /give [whatever your name is] command_block [however many you want, you only need 1]
2. Place the command block down and add a button or something that will activate it.
3. Tap the command block and then tap on the 'command input' box.
4. In the box, type /title @a [you can choose from @p, @r or @e also put i do all players] title
5. After /title @a title put whatever you want your message to be. If you are trying to spook people out you could put 'i'm coming for you' or you can put 'surprise!' or 'follow the trail' or whatever you want.
6. If you followed the steps correctly then if you press the button or whatever activates it, your message should appear onscreen to whoever you selected in the @p @r @a @e selection.
7. You don't need to do anything else, just leave it how it is and it will work. It doesn't need resetting and if you like you can use redstone for it.
Hope u enjoyed :)
Tags: How To Add a Command Block Title in Minecraft PE, minecraft, minecraft pe, mcpe, minecraft command blocks, mcpe commands, mcpe command blocks